One of the key components of Dual Diploma Program (DDP), implemeted between Baku Engineering University (BEU) and INHA University within the framework of “State Program on Increasing the International Competitiveness of the Higher Education System in the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2019-2023” approved by the Resolution No. 445 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated November 13, 2019, is to conduct training for academic staff in Korea.
The training aims to provide a special education program for BEU academic personnel according to the international education cooperation project of INHA University, and ensure the successful implementation of the international project by further developing the knowledge and skills of the academic staff through the educational experience and knowledgeable professors of INHA University.
Detailed information about the training of academic staff as part of BEU-INHA DDP is as follows:
1. Training period: 6 weeks (July 4 - August 12 or July 11 - August 19)
2. Official journey: 1-3 days before the training
3. Location: Incheon, Republic of Korea
4. Language: English
Number of academic staff to be sent on an official journey in 2022:
· 10 people from the Department of Information Technologies;
· 10 people from the Department of Electronics Engineering.
Full-time and part-time, as well as hourly- paid academics of each specialty can be involved.
5. Selection procedure of academic staff:
- Selection announcement of faculty: Acceptance of applications until March 28, 2022;
- Documents to be submitted by the academics in Azerbaijani and English languages: CV, motivation letter, application form (you can download the documents from the link). Applicants will be interviewed during the selection process.
- E-mail applications will be accepted: [email protected]
The selection is carried out by the commission.
- Commission meeting and selection of applicants for training: April 4 - 8, 2022
- Disclosure of the selected academic staff: April 11-15, 2022
6. Training costs:
Training costs are covered by the "2019-2023 State Program" (airfare, accommodation, daily business travel expenses, visa and migration costs, medical insurance).
7. Post Training Evaluation:
After the training in Korea, each teacher should submit a self-assessment report and a plan on how to apply the results of INHA training at BEU based on experience. The form of the self-assessment report will be shared with the faculty in advance. The self-assessment report should be written and submitted directly by each teacher.
Any questions regarding BEU-INHA Dual Degree Program can be addressed to [email protected] email, program's official Facebook page www.facebook.com/ddp.beu.inha, as well as to (+994 12) 349-99-66 / 67 (ext: 2423) / (+99451) 215-57-34. More information about the program is available at https://beu.edu.az/en/page/ikili-diplom-proqrami-185/ .