Candidates admitted to the master's level of Baku Engineering University (BEU) must register on the platform https://portal.edu.az/ from July 15 to 25 and after uploading the required documents to the system, submit the following documents to the University and sign a contract:
1. Notarized copy of the diploma (those who completed bachelor's studies in previous years) - 1 copy;
2. Certificate of graduation from the university by graduates of the current year - 1 copy;
3. Copy of the identity card - 3 copies;
4. 3x4 color photo - 4;
5. Copy of military ticket and military registration card (white ticket) for those not in military service (by copying all pages) – 1 copy;
6. Copy of the payment receipt (for those studying on a paid basis) - 1 copy;
7. The contract is formalized by BEU Graduate Studies and Doctoral Department;
Additional documents required for privileged (tuition fees will be paid from state funds) undergraduates:
- Copy of bachelor's ID card;
- Notarized copy of the bachelor's IDP certificate (with the stamp of 2022);
2. Children of the people who were martyred for the sake of the protection of the territorial integrity, independence and constitution of the Republic of Azerbaijan, were missing due to military operations, about whose death the court issued a document and who are disabled.
- Notarized copy of certificate (extract from the electronic system) of the parent who was martyred for the sake of the protection of the territoriazeral integrity, independence and constitution of the Republic of Azerbaijan, was missing due to military operations, about whose death the court issued a document and copy of ID card of the parent who is disabled;
- Notarized copy of the bachelor's birth certificate.
3. Members of the family that received the status of Martyr's family.
- Notarized copy of death certificate of family member;
- Notarized copy of bachelor's birth certificate;
- Notarized copy of the certificate confirming that the bachelor is a member of the martyr's family.
Note: According to Article 1 of the AR Law “On perpetuation of martyrs' name and concessions to the families of martyrs”, the persons considered to be members of the martyr's family are:
Those studying at the master’s degree in vocational education, secondary education, in higher education institutions, and the scientific organization determined by the relevant executive authority (spouses, parents, children, brothers and sisters) until they graduate from those educational institutions and the magistracy level of the scientific organization (up to the age of 23) ;
4. According to the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated June 22, 1999 "On social protection of children who have lost parents and are deprived of parental care", persons under 23 years of age whose both parents passed away, or one parent of whom passed away, or whose other parent is disabled to first and second degree.
- Notarized copy of death certificate of the parents;
- Notarized copy of death certificate of one of the parents and I and II degrees disability certificate of the other parent (extract from the electronic system);
- Copy of the parent's identity card;
- Notarized copy of birth certificate of the students.
5. Persons with I and II degrees of disability.
- Copy of bachelor's ID card;
- Notarized copy of disability certificate of bachelor’s (extract from the electronic system).
For more information:
BEU Graduate Studies and Doctoral Department