- Doctorate, Supreme Attestation Commission Under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Doctor of Philosophy in Economics. - 2016 Mar. Diploma #FD 09965
- Master’s degree, Azerbaijan National Economy Management Institute, Business Administration. - June 2000 Diploma #MNA # 000192
- Bachelor’s degree, Dokuz Eylul University, Finance. - 1997 Jun. Diploma #808
- Vice-Rector (for scientific affairs), Baku Engineering University. Baku/Azerbaijan. Dec 2017 - present
- Head of Finance Department, Baku Engineering University. Baku/Azerbaijan. Feb 2017 - Jan 2018
- Associate Professor of Department of Finance, Baku Engineering University. Khirdalan/Azerbaijan. Feb 2017 - present
- World Economic Survey expert of Azerbaijan, The CESifo Group, consisting of the Center for Economic Studies (CES). Drezden/Germany. Jan 2016 - present
- Head of Department Finance, Qafqaz University . Baku/Azerbaijan. Jul 2015 - present
- Expert, Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, FAO. Budapest / Hungary. Jul 2015 - present
- Expert, KIEP. /South Korea. June 2015 - present
- Member of Accreditation Commission, Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Baku/Azerbaijan. Jan 2015 - present
- Deputy Head of Department Finance, Qafqaz University . Baku/Azerbaijan. Jul 2013 - Jan 2015
- Expert, TQDK. Baku/Azerbaijan. Jan 2013 - present
- Deputy Head of Departament of Finance, Qafqaz University . /Azerbaijan. Mar 2006 - Jan 2013
- Managing editor `Journal of Qafqaz University`, Qafqaz University . Baku/Azerbaijan. Apr 2004 - Jan 2017
- Deputy- chairman of Promotion Commission of the University, Qafqaz University. Baku/Azerbaijan. Yan 2001 - Yan 2003
- Coordinator of student circle, Qafqaz University. Baku/Azerbajan. Okt 2000 - Dek 2003
- Senior lecturer of Finance Departament, Qafqaz University . Baku/Azerbaijan. Aug 2000 - Jan 2017
- Teacher, Deputy Director, Economy College in Baku. /Azerbaijan. Aug 1996 - Aug 2000
Awards and Certificates
- "Winner of the main nomination in the field of humanities and social sciences in "Scientist of 2016" award competition within the framework of the targeted grant competition ”The most worthy scientist - MWS”", Science Development Foundation under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan; 2017
- "EYS 2017", Pamukkale University ; 2017
- "Certificate of participation", Groningen University Niderland; 2015
- "Borsada Finansal İşlemler", Borsa Istanbul; 2013
- "ISO 9001: 2000 Quality Management System, Internal Auditor ", TSE; 2007
- "ETA v8-SQL Bilgisayar Programlari", ETA Bilgisayar / Istanbul Turkiye; 2007
- "Uygulamali ETA Versiyon 7 Bilgisayar Programlari", ETA Bilgisayar / Istanbul Turkiye; 2007
- "Quality Strategy: From creative ideas to an effective management ", International Quality Association; 2006
- "Republican conference among students and researchers 1st rated diploma. ", Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan and ANAS; 1999
- Bachelor, "Financal Market and Institions"
- Bachelor, "Fiscal Policy"
- Bachelor, "Engineering Economy"
- Bachelor, "Taxation"
- Bachelor, "Public Budgeting"
- Bachelor, "Public Budgeting"
- Bachelor, "Taxation and Tax Policy"
- Bachelor, "Public Finance "
- German - Good
- French - Elementary
- Russian - Good
- English - Good
- Azerbaijani - Fluent ( Native language )
- Turkish - Fluent
Assoc.prof. Elchin Suleymanov received a bachelor's degree in Finance in Dokuz Eylul University, a master's degree in Business Administration in the Institute of National Economy Management under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan, and a doctorate in World Economy in the Azerbaijan State University of Economics. He earned his PhD.in Economics. In 2016, he was awarded the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Economics by the Supreme Attestation Commission under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, and in 2018, the title of Associate Professor of Finance. In 1996-2000, he worked as a teacher and deputy director of specialty subjects at the Economy College, and since 2000, he has worked as a senior lecturer at the Department of Finance at Qafqaz University. From 2005 to 2017, he was the chairman of the editorial board of the Journal of Qafqaz University. Since February 2017, he has been working as the Head of the Finance Department of Faculty of Economics at Baku Engineering University. By the respective Order of the Minister of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan, from December 18, 2017, he is the Vice-Rector for Scientific Affairs of Baku Engineering University. He is the co-author of one textbook, three textbooks and four subject programs issued by the Ministry of Education for higher education. More than a hundred articles and theses have been published in the United States, Italy, Germany, Russia, Sweden, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Macedonia and other countries. According to the statistics of these databases, about five hundred thousand researchers from more than a hundred countries have used the fourteen books and about a hundred scientific publications included in the world famous scientific research portals SSRN, EconPaper, RePEc, University Library of Munich, Germany MPRA, Academia, Researchgate, Citeulike, Scholar.google, academic, Research.microsoft, Mendeley, ORCID Web of Science Thomson Reuters, Socionet and other scientific resource databases. He has participated in more than fifty trainings and seminars in Azerbaijan and more than twenty different foreign countries. Since 2015, he has been an expert in a number of reputable organizations such as the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) and the World Economic Survey. October 16, 2017, within the framework of the targeted grant competition ”The most worthy scientist - MWS” Science Development Foundation under the President of the Republic, he won the main nomination in the field of humanities and social sciences, and was awarded a specially designed medal and diploma In the "Scientist of 2016" award competition. His articles have been published in impact journals such as Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Economic Modeling, Economies, Expert Journal of Economics, Academic Journal of Economic Studies. The impact factor of some of these journals is close to 10, and this is one of the highest indicators published in impact factor journals in the social sciences from Azerbaijan. He speaks English, Turkish, Russian and German.