JACAFA Foundation (Japan Central Asia Friends and Associates Foundation) and The Nippon Foundation call for applicants for scholarship program among full-time undergraduate university students(2022-2024).
The program implemented from October 2022 to June 2024 provides EUR 100 per month (inclusive of all local taxes) to be used for successful completion of study and other academic activities.
The scholarship program is open to student meeting the following requirements:
• Be a citizen of Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, or Azerbaijan under the age of 23
• academic record: GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4-point scale, or the equivalent
• good spoken and written English proven with TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC certificate, OR a record of English courses completed
• be a full-time student with 2 more years to complete undergraduate degree in the following fields of study: social sciences, economics, finance, management, computer science, computer engineering.
• application form (to be fill online: https://forms.gle/KKAkFU888qMoy51n6)
• current student ID or certificate (scan copy)
• most recent university transcript (scan copy)
• a minimum of 2 recommendation letters from professors (scan copy)
• personal essay (about yourself that will assist us in judging what sort of person you are, including statements about your education and upbringing, most significant achievements, the experiences and persons that have affected your personal, academic and professional growth, the reason why you chose the field you are currently studying).
The full set of documents listed above should be emailed to [email protected]. The successful candidates will be contacted for further selection process by email.
By receiving a JACAFA scholarship, students will gain a number of additional potential benefits. These include participation in JACAFA alumni events held annually in Central Asian countries, eligibility to apply for the JACAFA Japan Visit Program contest when you successfully become JACAFA alumni (selected applicants may receive a fully paid trip to Japan), and to run small-size projects up to $10 000 per year as a grant.
The application deadline is April 29, 2022 at 6 PM.
For questions, contact via +996 778 158429 (whatsapp) or [email protected] .