Baku Engineering University Department of Education
Department of Education carries out the following functions related to the student quota at unieversity
- Carring out newly admitted students’ registration to electronic system, forming studentts’ personal affairs, preparing the admission to the I course based on SSAC protocols and letter.
- Organizing students contract.
- Preparing and presenting student cards.
- Preparing different orders on the student admission, exit, academic leave, change of surname, scholarships, students’ restoration, relocation, and graduation.
- Including student guidelines to “Electronic Information System” ,joining papers.
- Organizing work with” Student-Graduate” state electronic information system , including all required information to the system.
- Indentifying students who will receive scholarship each semester.
- Obtaining graduates’ diploma from the Ministry of Education, writing and signing, issuing register, and giving diploma to graduates.
- Including information about graduates into “Education Management Information System" of the Ministry of Education.
- Monitoring the proper preparation of Bachelor’s thesis, organizing on-time delivery of protocols.
- Giving certificates and transcripts to the students.
- Preparing different statistics on students required from university.
- Responding to the letters from the Ministry of Education and other organizations about the students’ quota at the university.